Monday, January 25, 2010

Where the real wild things are....


"Something happened to me a few years back, the kind of thing some people would call a religious or "peak" experience, an alien abduction, I don't know... whatever it was, it changed my whole life.
I met...beings who showed me the whole universe: I saw how it looks from...I don't know, a higher dimension, I guess. I saw everything all at once and I understand things about space and time and the meaning of out lives here. It all runs to a plan...
I think the universe is embedded in something bigger... I know it looks like we don't stand a chance...but deep down I think the universe likes me. And I don't think my story's over yet."
---Animal Man in DC's 52 p 83-84, Morrison, Johns, Rucka, Waid

Where the real wild things are....









No comments:

Post a Comment